Ah… It’s been a while. But I’m back(ish?). I’m going to be adding new things (in addition to the geeky things) to this page including some unboxing and product spoilers (aka reviews) for things. I’ve started to adventure into the whole “beauty” trend of things, mostly just exploring what most girls do (it took me a while). This will include videos and some video reviews and such of movies and things too. The first geeky thing I’m looking to review is going to be Ghostbusters, I’m sure I will get shit for it, but I want to see it, so there.
Moving on! Today I’m going to talk a bit about the Walmart Summer 2016 Beauty Box. Who knew they had gotten into the subscription box realm? I got the Spring box and it was pretty decent, so now I’ll be talking about the summer box. This is not a monthly box, instead it’s quarterly, getting one box with each season and the cost is $5 which includes shipping.
Without further adieu, here is what I got in my box:
- Coconut Nail Art – $4.97 (full size in box)
- Arm & Hammer Truly Radiant Clean & Fresh Toothpaste – $0.73 for 0.9 oz (full size, 4.3 oz – $3.47)
- Vaseline Intensive Care – $0.53 for 2 oz (full size 32 oz – $8.48)
- Burt’s Bees Lipstick in Scarlet Soaked – $8.47 (full size)
- Essence Color & Radiance Shampoo – $0.84 for 1.7 oz (full size 13.5 oz – $6.96)
- Essence Color & Radiance Conditioner – $0.87 for 1.7 oz (full size 13.6 oz – $6.97)
- Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs – $1.98 for 0.75 oz (full size 4 oz – $10.57)
- Nivea In-Shower Body Lotion in Cocoa Butter – $0.13 for 0.31 oz (full size 13.5 oz – $5.75)
If you want to check out a bit more, take a look at the unboxing video below!
Disclaimer: This is not a sponsored post, the box was purchased with my own funds and my opinions on the products are my own.