I am a huge Firefly fan, but I was not there to experience the crushing sadness of it’s cancellation (though, an April Fools joke I came across on the 2nd did make me want to punch someone). But here are the list concluding shows, renewals, cancellations, and shows that are in danger. This is not an expensive list, just the ones I think are worth mentioning.
Some of these shows I was shocked to see on here, while other’s not so much.
- Star Wars: The Clone Wars
- Dexter – Have people really had enough of his bloodshed?
- iClarly – Oh my god I’m so upset! /endsarcasm
- Attack of the Show
- Gossip Girl
- The Office
- 30 Rock – This one surprised me a bit, because it seems like a well loved show. May be one I’d have to go back and watch.
- Breaking Bad
- Merlin – I personally love this show, though while it is currently being put out (last season), I will not be able to watch it until it airs on BBC America, instead of just on BBC (or however it works)
There were so many on this list, though most of them I had never even heard of. A bunch that I have heard of I have avoided.
- The Glee Project – Interesting, I kinda figured they could continue, it’s a great source to find new talent for the show
- Alphas – I had been following this, but the latest season has been weird and I got lost, so I’ll have to go through and re-watch it.
- Being Human (UK) – Come on, really? This one is SO much better than the US version!
- Dirty Jobs – Maybe he ran out of jobs? I didn’t think this was possible.
There were a bunch on this list, though many I have never seen and a bunch I have heard are just… bad.
- Malibu Country – This doesn’t surprise me much
- The Cleveland Show
- CSI: NY – You can never have too much CSI… right?
- Community – I don’t watch it, but I’ve heard lots of good things about this, it’s a little surprising.
- Game of Thrones
- The Mentalist
- It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia
- 2 Broke Girls – This is surprising. Granted, I like the show but I figured I was the only one.
- Elementary – Surprisingly good
- CSI: Los Angeles
- Drop Dead Diva – This one must have just squeaked by because the other week I swore I saw that it was cancled.
- Lost Girl – I need to get caught up on this season…
- The Following
- New Girl
- The Mindy Project
- King of theNerds
- Vampire Diaries – I don’t see this going anywhere soon. I mean hell, I’ve been watching it for the last two seasons when it doesn’t have much of a plot, those that are actually into the show wouldn’t give up that easily.
- Arrow – Yey! I do quite enjoy Arrow. I am looking forward to see what they do with the season finale.
- How I Met Your Mother – Dear lord, I will never been able to get caught up on this show.
- Bones – Another yey. This is probably my favorite show on TV
- The Walking Dead – This was a no-brainer
- American Horror Story
- Bob’s Burgers
Wow that’s a lot of shows. At least you’ll have plenty to do! Hopefully your favorites are not canceled.